Get Started with SimplyE for Apple iOS
SimplyE requires an Apple ID and a device with iOS 8 or higher in order to download the SimplyE app.
- iPad and iPad mini 5th generation and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer, iPad Pro 3rd generation
- iPhone 6 and newer, iOS 8+
- iPod Touch 5th generation, iOS 8+
- Download SimplyE from the App Store and install the free e-reader app on your device. Once installed, tap open from the App Store or go to your home screen and tap to open the SimplyE app.
- Select The SimplyE Collection to start reading immediately or Pick Your Library to add your local public library collection. When you add your library, you will be taken directly to the catalog so you can browse what is available.
Log into SimplyE with your Library Card
- Tap the Settings tab at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap Accounts
- Tap the respective library account
- Tap Barcode or Username field to enter library card number or username.
- Tap the PIN field and enter your PIN.
- Tap Log In. (Make sure the EULA Acceptance is checked to activate log in button)
- Tap Catalog at the bottom left of the screen to start browsing and searching for e-books.