These resources and more are ONLY available by clicking through to our catalog for the free access. Scroll to the bottom left and links are located under ELECTRONIC RESOURCES
- Chilton Auto Repair:
These comprehensive automotive manuals have complete and detailed repair information on thousands of car, truck, can, and SUV by year, make, and model combinations.
- Home Improvement Reference Center:
Hobby and craft magazines with detailed how-to instructions
- Legal Forms:
Access to most legal forms for all 50 states
- Learning Express:
Job & Career Accelerator
- Military & Government Collection:
EBSCO - Provides full text from over 330 military and general interest publications. This database also offers indexing and abstracts for over 370 magazines.
- Project Gutenberg:
Want 30,000 free ebooks? Download on your own device using PDFs, HTML, epub, Mobipocket, and more. Enjoy!
Learn and improve skills across business, tech, design, and more. Includes 10,000+ on-demand video courses in multiple languages.
Local, State, and National Resources
- Texas Historical Commission Real Places Telling Real Stories
- The Handbook of Texas Online (TSHA)
- Texas.Gov The official Website of the State of Texas
- Texas Law Help
- Texas Law Library
- Texas General Land Office
- Texas State Cemetery
- Texas Treasures: an Online exhibit of historical artifacts and documents
- Texas Department of Health and human Services
- The Portal to Texas History: A gateway to rare, historical, and primary source materials from or about Texas